New to the 2017 fishing season is the Muddycreek Tackle Planer Fishing Mast System.
- Made in America out of Aircraft quality aluminum and stainless steel.
- Anodized to withstand all types of weather and salt water approved.
- The mast is available in 4, 6,or 8 foot lengths and choice of a 5″X6″ or 8″X8″ mounting plate.
- Equipped with an easily mountable base, two 8″ aluminum line reels and two large electric motors each having 80 lbs of torque.
- The motors are operated with watertight electric switch boxes that can be wired to your power source (sold separately in Accessories).
- It also comes with a slotted four way cable ring for tie downs.
- There are two heavy duty pulleys manufactured with two stainless steel bearings that will be strong enough for some of the heaviest line and biggest planer boards on the market.